when will they be sold again?

Talk about (almost) anything

Re: when will they be sold again?

Postby Skyrunner65 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:09 pm

Is that the Euro symbol or the Great British pound symbol? I don't know.
If it still is $48.5 = €35, then I guess if you put it to $50, the extra $1.5 can go to shipping(?).
I don't know what costly difference there is between mail from France to somewhere else in France as opposed to France to the United States.
Skyrunner65

Postby rodot » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:23 pm

€ is shaped like the E of €uro
£ is shaped like the... hem, for pound sterling (actually the L comes from the libra)
Don't worry, I think I'll be establish prices. But the retail price is not based on how good the numbers look, it's just a little bit more complicated than that :lol:
rodot
Site Admin

Postby annyfm » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:08 am

I only bought a single Gamebuino during the Indiegogo campaign, and now wish I'd bought two so I could have a go at multiplayer and include my girlfriend (she's not a coder but likes playing easy games with me, and everything I own on Steam is way too difficult for her!)

I look forward to a new shop if/when you decide to set one up - particularly if you will be able to manufacture more devices!

Or maybe I should just get an Arduino board and attempt to piece together a Fakebuino :mrgreen:
annyfm

Postby qubist » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:02 pm

£ is shaped like the... hem, for pound sterling (actually the L comes from the libra)

That is also what the abbreviation lbs. for pounds (weight) comes from! :D
qubist

Previous

Return to General forum