Gamebuino Blog

Talk about (almost) anything

Gamebuino Blog

Postby ProCoder » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:04 pm

Hey, I posted a video a while back on a tutorial on how to get games onto your gamebuino and it seems to be doing very good on youtube, well good for me at least... but anyway I wanted to start a blog in which I would review games and show tutorials on the gamebuino! The blog is http://buinoblogger.blogspot.com at the moment and I am planning on buying an actual host and domain so that I can attract more views! Hope you guys have a great day and thanks for looking at it!
ProCoder

Re: Gamebuino Blog

Postby ProCoder » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:48 pm

Just checked the stats and I a view from Canada and some more from France! Thanks alot guys! Means alot to me for you guys taking the time to check it out! I would also love it if some people could post some of their favorite games so I have an idea as to where to start!
ProCoder

Postby Drakker » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:24 pm

Sokobuino is great and ships with the Gamebuino, so everyone has it.
Drakker

Postby ProCoder » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:37 pm

Drakker wrote:Sokobuino is great and ships with the Gamebuino, so everyone has it.

Thanks for the idea I will get on it!
ProCoder

Postby ProCoder » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:03 am

Drakker wrote:Sokobuino is great and ships with the Gamebuino, so everyone has it.

Just finished writing the review!
Enjoy, http://buinoblogger.blogspot.com/2015/02/game-review-sokobuino.html
ProCoder

Postby rodot » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:17 am

Nice post ! Just my 2 cents, but you might consider adding pictures/animated gifs of the games to your post, it would make it much more appealing :)
rodot
Site Admin

Postby ProCoder » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:42 pm

rodot wrote:Nice post ! Just my 2 cents, but you might consider adding pictures/animated gifs of the games to your post, it would make it much more appealing :)

I do plan on doing that at some point! Right now I am trying to get a hold of things and see if there is a demand for it! At some point I plan on moving to hosting a website with wordpress and possibly other stuff!
ProCoder

Return to General forum