Switch to full style
Talk about (almost) anything
Post a reply

MAKERbuino is live on Kickstarter

Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:00 am

Dear fellow makers, hackers, technology lovers...
A project I've been working on for the past 3 years is finally live on Kickstarter!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/albertgajsak/makerbuino-a-diy-game-console

Many thanks to Aurelien Rodot and Gamebuino for helping us in making MAKERbuino happen!

Please, share and support the project and help us mass produce MAKERbuino.

Thank you and keep making!

Kickstarter_640x360.jpg
Kickstarter_640x360.jpg (50.36 KiB) Viewed 10714 times

Re: MAKERbuino is live on Kickstarter

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:42 am

Already close to the goal, this is exiting ! Your kick-starter look awesome ! And thank you for mentioning Gamebuino :)

Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:31 pm

rodot wrote:Already close to the goal, [...]

Seems like it reached it by now, heehee ^^

Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:59 am

Way to go Albert!!!! 3 days to make what you needed. I hope this will bring some attention back to Gamebuino

Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:05 pm

Yep, that was quick, congratulations!

Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Which is the big difference, other than the educational part, from a standard gamebuino?

Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:25 am

I think they are supposed to be 100% compatible (internal wise), so no difference on this front.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:14 am

Technically the MAKERbuino has a couple of neat hardware features that the Gamebuino doesn't, such as a hardware mute switch and potentiometers (the dials at the bottom) to control the backlight and volume.

Also, congratulations on the incredible Kickstarter campaign! A few days to go and it seems like the number of backers just keeps going up.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:44 am

Congratulations again, Albert! I'm glad to see your success. Thank you for the inspiration!

Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:52 pm

Congratulations Albert on an incredible campaign! :D For the last two days, I was thinking that the MAKERbuino would hit the $90k mark, but to see $100k being achieved with 2 hours to spare is something else!

I'm very much looking forward to hearing all about how the project will be developing in the coming weeks.
Post a reply