Is the Gamebuino dead?

Talk about (almost) anything

Is the Gamebuino dead?

Postby nuts4ever » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:49 pm

I know TONS of butthurt people are gonna respond to this triggered as a femmenist but...

Nothing ever happens around here! even the forums are starting to die, i havent been on in 3-4 months and the general topic still has nothing new. :|
nuts4ever

Re: Is the Gamebuino dead?

Postby Drakker » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:28 pm

I think you haven't read the right part of the forum... haven't you seen some color games mockups lately? =)
Drakker

Postby erico » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:02 am

Everything seems to be sailing all fine on my end.
erico

Postby Sorunome » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:44 pm

The gamebuino is most definitally not dying! Also, as Drakker pointed out, take a look at the color mockups ;)
Sorunome

Postby wuuff » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:06 am

In addition to the potential of the upcoming but mysterious new Gamebuino, I would say the Gamebuino is doing all right for itself. Over 1500 Gamebuino-compatible MAKERbuinos were ordered for its Kickstarter, and in my opinion success for one is success for the other. I expect that some people with MAKERbuinos will be joining this forum, and even if they only join the MAKERbuino forum, all games and applications will be compatible, so that's a big win overall.

Plus, there has been a steady trickle of new games and applications being posted in the last few months. Compare that to the gap of almost 6 months (April 2016-October 2016) in which no games were posted to the games page on the wiki. Compared to now, when several games have appeared in the last couple months, I would say the Gamebuino is starting to have an increase in activity after a lull. I'm hoping that the influx of people on the same platform from the MAKERbuino will continue this trend.
wuuff

Return to General forum