Hey whats that!?

Talk about (almost) anything

Hey whats that!?

Postby nuts4ever » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:15 pm

I see you Rodot, I came one here to question the 5 years of gamebuino's existence and nothing changing but no! I was happy to find a new home screen! Now I know this isn't an actual* update but it will do for now. A fresh clean design that welcomes anyone who enters the website. I may be late on this but I love it. On the other note is there ever going to be a continuation of this beautiful project? If I didn't know any better I would imagine this turned out to be another PGS (a crowdfunded project who flat out died). Any hints to the people who have constantly been here (like forum users) or maybe a random photo of a next-gen Gamebuino? Possibly posted on this thread? ;)

*An update to the product itself
nuts4ever

Re: Hey whats that!?

Postby Drakker » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:51 pm

Did you read the blog?

http://gamebuino.com/blog/
Drakker

Postby aoneill » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:50 pm

That blog post is nearing 6 months old. I would be excited to hear an update...

Oh, and the updates to the home page look amazing!
aoneill

Postby wuuff » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:05 am

I don't understand why you would compare this to the PGS: a cancelled Kickstarter with a fake prototype for a likely scam versus a successful Indiegogo that delivered its product and kept selling after crowdfunding.

I wish that Rodot would post information more often, but the latest tweets from the official Gamebuino account are teasing a big reveal for the next Gamebuino, so news may be coming in very soon.
wuuff

Postby nuts4ever » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:31 pm

wuuff wrote:I don't understand why you would compare this to the PGS: a cancelled Kickstarter with a fake prototype for a likely scam versus a successful Indiegogo that delivered its product and kept selling after crowdfunding.

I wish that Rodot would post information more often, but the latest tweets from the official Gamebuino account are teasing a big reveal for the next Gamebuino, so news may be coming in very soon.

Yea I understand that the PGS was a scam and thank god this isn't but lets be real, do you think it's encouraging to check the site every now and again to see nothing change, no updates(like the PGS that's where I was coming from), no hints, and still want to support it!?

I'm just comparing the similarity that both products couldn't drop hints more than twice a year. :lol: ;)
nuts4ever

Postby nuts4ever » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:32 pm

Drakker wrote:Did you read the blog?

http://gamebuino.com/blog/

Yea I read that in May but for some reason I just felt like posting about it (and other topics) now :lol: :lol:
nuts4ever

Postby erico » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:43 am

Very sooon now! ;)
erico

Postby Sorunome » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:41 pm

Aaaaall aboard the hype train!
Sorunome

Return to General forum