Gamebuino ordering suggestions.

Talk about (almost) anything

Gamebuino ordering suggestions.

Postby HTel » Fri May 30, 2014 8:59 pm

Ok Rodot, everyone who has missed or had "not enough" money to but a gamebuino (srsly, 35 E is 50 USD!!!!) should have a chance to order now. If you can make it possible to order before you make 1000 gamebuino, I bet you will have a larger base to start up on (I tell my friends, they believe it has no use). Plus, I think I can tell more people. If possible, please enable this.

-HTel :?: :?: :?:
HTel

Re: Gamebuino ordering suggestions.

Postby DFX2KX » Fri May 30, 2014 9:07 pm

I know he's considering selling more at some point. but the thing about ordering large amounts of hardware is that things have to come in batches. That means either you know exactly who's getting what up front (what small outfits like Rodot do) or buy way more then you estimate you'll need. You can get what is effectively a Gamebuino for quite a bit less ($20-$30) if you want to make your own. the schematics and bill of materials are in the wiki
DFX2KX

Postby rodot » Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 am

I'm sorry but the first batch is already being manufactured, I can't order more for now. I hope to sell them again online in september. The delay until then leaves some time to the project to get more maturity... also I'll have to take care of everybody when they receive their Gamebuino, it's going to be a lot of work!
rodot
Site Admin

Postby HTel » Sat May 31, 2014 10:14 am

September. Thank you, I am sure to check out the SHOP tab (around) then. :D
HTel

Return to General forum