Game Development Team?

Talk about (almost) anything

Game Development Team?

Postby ProCoder » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:40 pm

Hey, it has been a while since I have posted anything on this forum but I think it might be a cool idea to make a development team where we could put together a small team of developers and work together to make some games? Now it probably wouldn't be easy to keep everyone together and on the same page but I think if we can get a good team of developers we could make some really cool games! Is anyone interested?
ProCoder

Re: Game Development Team?

Postby adekto » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:44 pm

sure thing dude
but im already trying that in a sence with buinomon project:
programming
art
story
adekto

Postby ProCoder » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:49 pm

@adekto Yeah and the buinomon project is kind of an idea on how this will work but it will be more of a team effort than community. So that pretty much that means that it will be more organized and everyone will be on the same page, though community projects are a lot of fun and can be pretty rewarding I just think it might be an idea to see how this would turn out.
ProCoder

Postby DFX2KX » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:52 am

ProCoder wrote:@adekto Yeah and the buinomon project is kind of an idea on how this will work but it will be more of a team effort than community. So that pretty much that means that it will be more organized and everyone will be on the same page, though community projects are a lot of fun and can be pretty rewarding I just think it might be an idea to see how this would turn out.

You're talking like a development house, or something along those lines? It would likely work along similar lines to how Buinomon's development's been working, though if you get enough folks passionate about a single game idea, you might be able to get some structure out of it. But I'd recommending, if you try it, to keep the number of people small.
DFX2KX

Return to General forum