Switch to full style
Modules, cases, buttons...
Post a reply

Re: Expansion module

Sat May 03, 2014 9:41 pm

I know that I am kind of jumping the gun since not many people even have their gamebuinos yet, but about how much would this cost? Also when would it be available

Sun May 04, 2014 7:16 pm

I have no idea yet :/ I didn't even had time to make a breadboard prototype for now. I just received the components.

Mon May 05, 2014 2:19 am

I didn't expect you to be able to answer yet, just keep me informed if you can because this expansion sounds really promising.
Ps: If I were in your shoes I wouldn't have even ordered the parts for it yet. I would probably have gotten too distracted. You are obviously better at multi-tasking than me. lol

Module Support

Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:58 pm

Perhaps you could add support for common modules in the library or a side-library that comes with the main library.
Such common modules could be Infared, headphone jack, L/R Buttons, and the Vibr- Umm, Rumble Pack.
Just a thought. :)

Re: Module Support

Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:12 pm

He took popular ideas for modules, and said he might add them later integrated or not, so expect libraries too!

Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Skyrunner65 wrote:Perhaps you could add support for common modules in the library or a side-library that comes with the main library.
Such common modules could be Infared, headphone jack, L/R Buttons, and the Vibr- Umm, Rumble Pack.
Just a thought. :)

I merged the topic you created with this one. You knew this topic as you already posted here, I wonder why you even asked the question? Please think twice before you post Skyrunner65, it's not the first time.

Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:34 am

Just a though for wireless type.. Bluetooth and WiFi are cool, but I think IR might be suitable for something as small as a gamebuino, and better suited for things with the same DIY aspect. IR also has an advantage for size, because unlike RF based coms like WiFi, IR can be driven right from a spare pin on an arduino / gamebuino. I suppose everything else between the game and IR LED would be software driven. Actually, can you even control an LED straight form the I2C ports on the gamebuino? Does anyone have an example for this?

Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:40 am

Montiey wrote:Actually, can you even control an LED straight form the I2C ports on the gamebuino? Does anyone have an example for this?

Sure! Just take the regular blink example in the IDE and change "int led = 13;" to A4 for the DA pin or A5 for the CLK pin.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:01 pm

Cool! is there some sort of map I could look at to see all the names (like you said; A4, A5) of all the pins available for software controlled output?

Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:09 am

There is a link to the schematics on the Hardware page ;)
Post a reply