[WIP] MysticCastle

Advice on general approaches or feasibility and discussions about game design

[WIP] MysticCastle

Postby Blackstripe » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:44 am

Hello everybody!
I´ am search a programmer who has fun and time to make realize a new Game named "MysticCastle". It´s a LCD-Style Game for the GAMEBUINO. I have made all the Detail-Pixel-Work and the rules of the Game. Please contact me!
Attachments
Testscreen2.jpg
Testscreen2.jpg (3.74 KiB) Viewed 4676 times
Blackstripe

Re: [WIP] MysticCastle

Postby Blackstripe » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:48 pm

anyway - 41 People are interested for the Game...
Blackstripe

Postby frakasss » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:46 pm

Hello!
Why not trying to develop it yourself?
When I made my first game, I had a look at Clement's game 'Sauve la Princesse', which describe quite clearly how to display things on screen, and made something moving.

Do it step by step. I'm sure people here would prefer help you to develop your game instead doing it for you ;-)
frakasss

Postby MechanicalPen » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:06 am

Well perhaps if you told us how the game is supposed to work, maybe someone would get inspired to help you work on it.
MechanicalPen

Postby Blackstripe » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:25 am

Of course ye right. In everyday life, I have very little time and so far I have with me the program not busy. I thought who is quickest way my idea come true, some of it understands the to execute someone.

Me is clearly the most I learn that also, if you do something yourself and would basically but it takes and I'm afraid I'm sure at some point on the border where my understanding is no longer enough.

First I thought over what it should look like, how it works and consists basically of what elements the image and how it works. It is similar to how the launch space appears a fork - and then decides the game - at random which space next comes moving forward. Only those can be followed on this space, etc until it eventually drops back to a room from there again only either this or that way.

The easiest way it would be if each room individually for himself and ready could - be selected similar like a slide in powerpoint. The least storage needs that but probably that image is composed of several elements each time. Here is me thinking - is still busy before I program myself with the SE have - would be at all is not yet clear how best to solve.

The display will be shown for the life energy and the powernodes on the sides has practical reasons. Due to the screen resolution you as originally thought unfortunately no room at the top. I am considering to label both with HP and PN... so that it is instantly recognisable for a player who plays there for the first time what the two points mean.
Blackstripe

Return to Project Guidance & Game development