Site down

Improvements for the web system, applications to moderator, spam, etc.

Site down

Postby Muessigb » Wed May 27, 2015 8:31 pm

I noticed the site was down today. I thought you abandoned it, @rodot.
So I was only a fingertip away from registering another domain and relaunching it.

If this will ever happen, you can be sure, that I will host the site, from my financial resources ;)

Greetings, Muessigb
Muessigb

Re: Site down

Postby erico » Wed May 27, 2015 10:25 pm

Probably nothing to worry, it happened before.
It usually dosen´t stay down for more then what, half an hour?
Enough to keep us nervous though. :lol:

Probably too many new visitors. ;)
erico

Postby rodot » Thu May 28, 2015 6:21 pm

Yeah sorry about that, I harassed the web hoster as soon as I noticed the website was down, I hope it didn't last too long. It's supposed to be 99.9% up-time guaranteed.
I switched the rental plan to pay every 2 years (the longest I could) recently as I don't plan on letting you down guys, don't worry ;)
Sorry if I've been a bit idle over the last month, I was super busy at work+schools (I'm doing an internship plus attending several degrees hehehe), plus working on the production to free more time to spend on the community and the development. Right now I'm working with Sorumone on a super-duper game archive and a brand new loader, I'll share about that pretty soon. I'm back and pretty hyped !
rodot
Site Admin

Postby Sorunome » Thu May 28, 2015 6:38 pm

99.9% uptime? That means that on average in a week it may be up to 10.08 mins down, so if it was up for a few months such things could happen, i guess? (within their 99.9% uptime guarantee)
Sorunome

Postby Skyrunner65 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:12 pm

First off, they've got to have some balls to boast 99.9% Uptime. (Good Luck to you guys!)

Second off, <sarcasm>10 minutes a week? That's outrageous.</sarcasm>

Third, that's a nice gesture, Muessigb.
Skyrunner65

Postby yuchaelectronics » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:59 am

Website is loading now absolutely Perfect and fast .Also I believe that 99.9% uptime does not mean that it will be 10.08 mins down every week .Instead Its generic term . Even google says 99.9% uptime .
yuchaelectronics

Postby Sorunome » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:14 am

yuchaelectronics wrote:Website is loading now absolutely Perfect and fast .Also I believe that 99.9% uptime does not mean that it will be 10.08 mins down every week .Instead Its generic term . Even google says 99.9% uptime .

Welcome to the gamebuino forums!

Next time before posting, please check the last post time firs,t this thread is about two years old!
Sorunome

Return to Website and Forum