Suggestion : Play game area!

Improvements for the web system, applications to moderator, spam, etc.

Suggestion : Play game area!

Postby frakasss » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:49 am

Hi,

I use to play gamebuino's game thanks to Myndale's emulator. But it's always a bit frustrating to see games on game tab and not having the ability to play it immediately.

I created, on my own website, a complete section about gamebuino (in french so far, but english should come soon).

For each of my games, I included the emulator with the game pre loaded. So visitors can play it just by clcking on 'Start/Reset' button.
Zombi Escape, Artillery, and Copter Strike are all available!
I also created a page for each of my favorite gamebuino game (don't hesitate to tell me if you don't want your game on my website)

All this to say that I think it would be great to have this kind of otpion available on Gamebuino!

What do think about this?
frakasss

Re: Suggestion : Play game area!

Postby aoneill » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:21 pm

It would be cool if you could play the games right from the Gamebuino site.

Your website is awesome! Nice touch how the outside of the emulator looks like a device. I had a similar idea to pre-load games into Myndale's emulator just so I could show off my games (example).
aoneill

Re: Suggestion : Play game area!

Postby jicehel » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:45 pm

Whoa Frackass. I love your site. I see on it we have some common passions (the arcade cabinets and your creations of consoles). The pesentation of your games is great and i see alot of cool projects. I hope you'll have time to complete them.
jicehel

Return to Website and Forum