My DIY Gamebuino

Show us your Gamebuino clone or the last module you made.

My DIY Gamebuino

Postby Summoner123 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:54 pm

Hi all....

I have made my version of gamebuino, I would like to have the original hardware, but living in Brazil it's no so easily to import (and pay) international products... rsrs

So there is:

The D-pad are very similar to a analog stick, but it use switch on the xtremes (no potentiometer's), so this not needed any adapter to the entry of gamebuino.

Still remains the battery, speaker, SD card and some case to hidde all the board (it's ugly.... :lol: ) but it's work for test some games

One video of this runing my future port of dangerous dave:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAPpLUsevrA
Summoner123

Re: My DIY Gamebuino

Postby erico » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:54 am

Summoner123 wrote:Hi all....
I have made my version of gamebuino, I would like to have the original hardware, but living in Brazil it's no so easily to import (and pay) international products... rsrs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAPpLUsevrA

I got an original version of gamebuino from the indigogo campaign delivered to Santos/SP all fine and no taxes since it costs below the taxing price. Still, to build your own is an awesome feat! Congratulations!

Is that an analog pad attached to it? :o :o :o
erico

Postby Summoner123 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:47 pm

erico wrote:I got an original version of gamebuino from the indigogo campaign delivered to Santos/SP all fine and no taxes since it costs below the taxing price. Still, to build your own is an awesome feat! Congratulations!

Is that an analog pad attached to it? :o :o :o

Other BR??? huehuehue.
Se tu é BR sabe que nosso pais esta com a economia indo para o buraco. :lol:

35 Euros in the actual Exchange rate is around 20% of the basic Salary (that I receive as trainee).

The analog Stick is a D-pad shaped as a Analog Stick (mechanicals contacts), but it's work very well for all games that I have tested, I think it is better than a Push Buttons D-pad. I get this in a "Junk?" (não sei como se diz "sucata" em ingles...rsrs) of ZX-8321 (one of this chinese Emulator's console very similar to JXD A1000).

(is the same Analog Stick that I used, and don't need any modify to work with gamebuino)
Summoner123

Postby erico » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:26 pm

haha nice! Gibe moni plox I report you!

yep, the economy here is really really bad and it dosen´t seem like it is going to stop going down anytime soon. :cry:
Dollar is skyrocketing, which makes imported goods extremely expensive.

A gamebuino today is more then 2x the price it was when I bought it, considering the conversion rates.
I got lucky because I had done some gfx work for foreigner friends and they payed me in dollars by paypal,
which I kept there, so when gamebuino came around, I used some of that money for it. ;)

Your gamebuino with that control looks really awesome, congratulations!
I believe part of the gamebuino movement is exactly that, a DIY thing.

Best of luck to you, cheers!
erico

Postby Summoner123 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:49 am

erico wrote:haha nice! Gibe moni plox I report you!

huahuahua... Epic word's.

thanks for your support. :mrgreen:
Summoner123

Postby nownew » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:22 pm

Nice work! I want to make my fakebuino version too.

@Summoner123: Estou vendo que aqui tem muito BR. ;)
nownew

Return to Hardware Gallery