Audio streaming off SD card

Share your games and programs with the community.

Re: Audio streaming off SD card

Postby Fanotriel » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:19 am

I have format the sd card with a new LOADER.HEX and now it worst : when I release C after switch on, the music begin.

Xadiant wrote:Edit: If it still doesn't work it sounds like something busted the boot-loader :$

How can I fix that ?
Fanotriel

Postby Xadiant » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:13 am

Did you by chance put the music player on the card as loader. Hex?

Sorry I was tech support on phones for a while so I always shoot for the easy problems first.
Xadiant

Postby Fanotriel » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:19 am

Xadiant wrote:Did you by chance put the music player on the card as loader. Hex?

No.
Fanotriel

Postby Xadiant » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:25 am

I might be out of my league in saying your problem is a bootloader that was damaged or possibly incorrectly slashed, but that is what I would try to fix first. Do you have another arduino around? You either need another arduino or an AVR programmer.

Here is a tutorial on how it can be done:
https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/in ... bootloader

Edit: May have just stumbled upon your issue. The LOADER.HEX that was uploaded 3 days ago is like 200Kb which is definitely over the limit of what can be flashed in. I had to put my old LOADER.HEX back in. But the behavior you described was exactly the same as what I experienced.
Xadiant

Postby Fanotriel » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:28 am

Xadiant wrote:Edit: May have just stumbled upon your issue. The LOADER.HEX that was uploaded 3 days ago is like 200Kb which is definitely over the limit of what can be flashed in. I had to put my old LOADER.HEX back in. But the behavior you described was exactly the same as what I experienced.

I used this LOADER.HEX (67k) : https://github.com/Rodot/Gamebuino/blob ... LOADER.HEX
With a older file, nothing change.

I don't have another arduino.

Edit: With the USB connection I have fix the problem. All work fine.
Fanotriel

Previous

Return to Games Gallery