Switch to full style
Share your games and programs with the community.
Post a reply

Re: Invaders from Space

Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:47 pm

Both have been in the same directory. I merged the content from images.ino into invaders.ino and now it works. Why did you split them up into two files?

Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:03 pm

Klotzfisch wrote:Both have been in the same directory. I merged the content from images.ino into invaders.ino and now it works. Why did you split them up into two files?

For better overview ;)

Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:38 pm

Can you tell me where to find the .hex on Mac?

Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:06 pm

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1160 ... by-arduino
or search your filesystem for *.hex ;) in the same dir is also the elf file

Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:53 pm

No working solution on these pages. The one I tried deleted my whole desktop! Fortunately I have a time-machine-backup.

Problem ist, even if I change the location of the compiling-folder, it still deletes it's contents directly, so I can't get the .hex files.

Can someone send me the .hex and .whatever files so I can include them in the .zip? Thanks!!

Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:23 am

This is normal.
I will upload it.
But have you try it with a search for?

Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:28 am

Gamebuino-Invaders: Download

Forget to rename it, so do it pleas for me (.cpp.hex to .hex)

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:00 pm

Fixed! Found a way to change the compile-path and also removed the delete-after-compile in the preferences, so I can access the .hex files now. Uploaded an updated version.

BTW, anyone who is on Mac and wants to change these preferences: You have to alt-click GO TO to view this library-folder. If you change the compile-folder, make sure to not change it to some folder that has other contents, since it deletes the contents of the folder after compiling. This deleted my whole desktop!

Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:51 am

I've uploaded the newest version today. Have fun.

Re: Invaders from Space- now with sound!

Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:15 pm

I added dedicated sound-fx to this game. Download from the games page. Have fun!
Post a reply