Bonjour from(age) France !

Introduce yourself!

Bonjour from(age) France !

Postby RayTro » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:52 am

Hi Gamebuino's community ! o/
I'm Raytro, a french retrogamer who like programmation and electronic experimentations. My english... Very bad (I'm sorry about that ><).
I don't have gamebuino, but i wait for have money for buy it, and for wait i want to make à program for gamebuino. I have an idea for some things but before i want to ask à question about gamebuino: fps are limited to 20 i think, but can we increase it to 40, for example ? What is the max fps gamebuino can support, i speak about the processor in first.
Thanks for watching my presentation, and good day for you ! o/
RayTro

Re: Bonjour from(age) France !

Postby Myndale » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:11 am

Bonjour Raytro! And welcome to the forums.

You can change the framerate using the setFrameRate function: http://gamebuino.com/wiki/index.php?title=Gb.setFrameRate.

As you say the default is 20. There's no point going higher than about 41 because that's the rate of the internal refresh circuitry in the 5110 LCD display.
Myndale

Postby Sushi » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:57 pm

Salut RayTro! Welcome to the forums. Je ne sais pas si mon français est bien, mais tu peux je dire. Also, I like what you've done with the title "fromage" and your username (Retro)!
Sushi

Postby RayTro » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:02 am

Thanks for your answers, the word "fromage" is a very stupid idea =3
And my username are made by the mix of two of my old usernames: Ray, and Trophe. I love retrogaming then i make this username ;)
RayTro

Return to Presentation