Hey dudes!

Introduce yourself!

Hey dudes!

Postby BurningSushi » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:54 am

Hi, my name is Sujan and I've been learning game programming and design from scratch since December 2013. I've got a pretty varied set of skills which as I learned seems to lend themselves nicely to making games, mostly musical, visual design and also playing games since I was 4 years old helped ;)

Up until now I've been using Unity exclusively but I thought I'd try other engines out there as it was kinda losing its freshness. I've made games (or mostly prototypes) using UnityScript and C#, recently trying out LUA in Pico-8. But my eyes really lit up when I saw the Gamebuino, I rarely see something and impulsively buy it!

This is my first time giving C++ a real crack since I gave it a go as the first language for a university audio programming module. The last time I tried it, it put me off programming for about 7 years! I'm happy to say though that I'm having fun making a Robotron-esque game work on it to get the feel, it's a beautiful machine.

Anyways that's me. Hello again all, I'm excited to be getting into yet another awesome game-making (amongst other stuff) community!
BurningSushi

Re: Hey dudes!

Postby Sorunome » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:11 am

Heya, welcome to the gamebuino forums!

Since you already know C# you'll probably find picking up on C++ fairly easy :)
Sorunome

Return to Presentation