Presentation Summoner123

Introduce yourself!

Presentation Summoner123

Postby Summoner123 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:28 am

Hello Folks!!

My name is Summoner123(rsrs), I'm a Brazilian Guy, i have discovered the gamebuino
on Youtube.
Has about 4 years that I work with microcontrollers, but the gamebuino is my firts
contact with games development, I'm still newbie in this area, but gradually making
progress.
About English: I read better than I write (excuse me for some writing error XD...).
As my first project, I wanted to make a port of that that google chrome "OffLine" game

My port resulted this:

And here is at a higher speed (the speed increases gradually):

Even though I call "port", I do not think it is very similar to the original (LOL), it still in alpha stage
I have to do the scenery animation (cactus do not walk rsrs), add some Sprites and other details (score board, jump, etc.).
One thing I noticed is the difficult to maintain two or more cactus on the screen, there's no way to pair with the timing
of the jump, making the game impossible.
this is not a very elaborated game, but is serving to learn (lol)

if someone want to take a closer look, i can put here to download.
Summoner123

Re: Presentation Summoner123

Postby erico » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:29 am

Welcome Sum,
seems like you have a nice boot project going on, you should post that on the Project Guidance & Game development part of the forum, that way more people can see and try it, and help it out should you need it.

Bastante brazzilians poraqui hehe, sempre legal.
erico

Postby Sorunome » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:43 am

Welcome Sum, your port of the chrome game is already looking quite awesome IMO! :D
Sorunome

Postby Marcus » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:28 am

Welcome! That looks really good! The look on the dinosaur's face always makes me laugh.
Marcus

Return to Presentation