Hello everybody on this forum

Introduce yourself!

Hello everybody on this forum

Postby CBass9298 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello, my name is Christian, but most people refer to me as Chris.

I'm currently 16 years old, I live in the Netherlands, I'm a big game fanatic, both retro and modern games. I'm fairly new to programming, I have done some minor mods and servers, but nothing too fancy. I ordered the Multiplayer Perk and I can't wait for the thing to drop in my mailbox so I can get working on this thing.
The whole Arduino idea seamlessly connects to the study I want to follow, and I saw this as a great opportunity to prepare myself to this kind of technology.

I wish you a great all a great day and hope you guys are as enthusiastic about this device as I am right now! :)

Best regards,
Christian
CBass9298

Re: Hello everybody on this forum

Postby Prozwolf » Sat May 31, 2014 2:20 am

Hello and welcome, Cbass!

I'm 15 and doing a units 1/2 IT subject as an accelerated learning program, however, we're going to start Software Development next semester.
I'm also quite limited in what i can do - i've been playing around with CMD and .bat files for quite some time, and i've made a few, not so complicated but ridiculously huge games, within CMD.

I find that the Gamebuino is a new platform for development for me. Like CMD, i'm able to experiment and test code easily, unlike other programs such as gamemaker, as well as have the flexibility of using an actual language.

I hope we'll be able to get along,
Best of luck,

Wolfe.
Prozwolf

Return to Presentation