Hello!

Introduce yourself!

Hello!

Postby Turtle » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:16 pm

I'm 15, i live in Italy (where arduino comes from :mrgreen: ) and i study in a scientific lyceum.
I'd like to buy a gamebuino because i think it's a very interesting project and i'd like to learn the c++ (while making a game).
Sadly, at the moment the only programming language i know is GML (Game Maker Language), but i want to expand my learning to other good programming languages (as the c++).

I have one question to make to r0d0t. I'd like to send him a private message but i can't find the button :oops: so i write it here.
I didn't understand one thing from your indiegogo campaign. I understood that you will build manually all the gamebuinos (man, a lot of work :O ). So the question is: after the campaign will be finished, will you continue building the gamebuinos and selling them? I need to know this so i know if i can wait or if i have to hurry (because the campaign will finish in twelve days).
Thank you : )

PS: Please sorry my very bad english :oops:
Turtle

Re: Hello!

Postby rodot » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:20 am

Hello Turtle, and welcome to the forum!

To send a private message to someone on the forum, click on his name to access his profile, the click on "Send Private Message".

The PCB assembly is subcontracted, but I still have to add the screen, the battery, the case, the SD cards (and preload them with games), the speaker, burn the bootloader, test all that, and ship it. So yeah, that's a lot of work!

I don't know yet if I will continue to sell Gamebuino after the indiegogo campaign. I would love to, and I will probably do, but I can't say when and can't promise anything. Taking care of the hundreds of bakers who received their brand new Gamebuino is going to be really time consuming.

PS: don't worry about your English, there are a lot of non-native English here. As long as people understand you, it's fine. Look at me, I even managed to create Gamebuino with my poor English skills hahaha
rodot
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Postby Skyrunner65 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Look mummy, its Mine Turtle!

Welcome to the community!
Skyrunner65

Return to Presentation