alor

Introduce yourself!

alor

Postby BozoDel » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Hey there!

Well, where do I begin? I'm a Brazilian translator-to-be, and not a bad musician. I'm interested in Gamebuino mostly for bathroom and bus stop gaming (I try not give in to the addiction :mrgreen: ). Not a hardware hacker (just can't grasp electronics). A little bit of a software hacker - Linux user, a script here and there... got no time to dedicate to game making, even though GB does give me the itch. I might contribute with game music and translations - not sure if I'll have the time, but we'll see.

I've done a good lot of research on open source handhelds. I was really impressed by the GCW Zero, but was like, do I need this? No I don't. With the Gamebuino, I'm like screw my needs, I WANT this! :lol:

I hope to get one when they're available again. A couple of friends are very interested too.
BozoDel

Re: alor

Postby DFX2KX » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:27 am

welcome to the forums. You're not the only busy person here, believe me. Fortunately, those of us with a bit more time can provide the games.

Gamebuino isn't that hard to program for, surprisingly enough. It did take me a few days to get something working properly.
DFX2KX

Return to Presentation