Screen is blank

For problems with Gamebuino itself, NOT your project

Screen is blank

Postby price876 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:34 pm

I got my Gamebuino today and i was really exited and i was messing around with the games i went onto the 3d maze but i turned it off to go back to the menu and all i get now when i turn it on is a blank screen with back light. please help :cry: :cry:
price876

Re: Screen is blank

Postby rodot » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:44 am

Hey there, and welcome to the forum!
You should read the troubleshooting page. If it doesn't solve your problem try to search on the forum, this issues has been addressed several times. If you still can't manage to get your screen to work, then give us more details about your problem and what you tried to fix it! :)
rodot
Site Admin

Faulty Screen

Postby Aspartacus » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:47 pm

When i try to use any application that isn't settings, crabator, 3d demo or the gamebuino logo the top of the screen if full of brown coloured pixels that are all different shades. Can anyone help?
Aspartacus

Re: Faulty Screen

Postby adekto » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:43 pm

have you checked the contacts of the display?
have you updated the gamebuino?

it might be just a issue with the display but its strange that it sometimes works
adekto

Blank screen w/ light

Postby Vegio » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:39 am

The screen is blank and will not show or do anything it will show a light showing that it is on but will not do anything more :| . At first I had thought it was the battery and was not charged but i plugged it in for two hours and gave no results :o . It is doing the same thing and since I'mm new to this I don't know what to do. So can some one help me with this problem. :x
Vegio

Re: Screen is blank

Postby rodot » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:25 pm

hey there,

I merged your topic with this one. Did you look at the troubleshooting page as aforementioned ? Tell us if you manage to solve your problem, and sorry for the inconvenience :(
rodot
Site Admin

Return to Installation & Troubleshooting