[Solved]Gamebuino not loading loader?

For problems with Gamebuino itself, NOT your project

[Solved]Gamebuino not loading loader?

Postby Sushi » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:50 pm

Whenever I press the C button to return to the loader, nothing happens. If I'm in a menu, it just takes me to the top. If I'm in a game, it resets the game. Anybody know what this could be?
Last edited by Sushi on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sushi

Re: Gamebuino not loading loader?

Postby desgroup » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Have you tried checking the sd card slot for an sd card, check if there is loader.hex on your memory card. If none of that works, try holding C, shut off the gamebuino but keep holding and turn it on. Also, is your memory card over 2GB(that's bad if so)?

You might want to research the forum before posting, there are already many forums discussing this ;) .
Last edited by desgroup on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
desgroup

Postby Sushi » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:19 pm

Yep, I've read the forums. I read virtually every post here. Anyways, none of those fix my problem. I have an SD card in the gambuino AND it is 2GB. I've reflashed, held C during boot(this actually makes it worse; I have to entirely reflash the gamebuino) and I've burned the bootloader.
Last edited by Sushi on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sushi

Postby desgroup » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:46 pm

NO, it has to be UNDER 2GB! You will find one in your gamebuino package or buy one at tiger direct.
Oh and sorry about the hold down C button, it helps me when it has a readable SD card. It tried to flash MICROSD/loader.hex (but it can't find anything, oh yeah that's not the exact place it's located, I just can't find loader.ino, and I probably never will). Any way repeating the C button trick with an SD card under 2GB and loader.hex on it should fix up your gamebuino. :)
desgroup

Postby Sushi » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:36 pm

I feel so stupid :shock: ... Thanks for clarifying :lol:
Sushi

Return to Installation & Troubleshooting