USB SnapOff with shiping

For problems with Gamebuino itself, NOT your project

USB SnapOff with shiping

Postby minecraftlog21 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:56 am

1/14/15

Deserter strikes!
So I finally open the package the came in the mail that had 2 of the gamebuinos I ordered, so I give one to a friend as a gift and then I noticed on mine the usb is a bit crooked but I continued doing what I was doing so after I Replaced the acyclic for the transparent orange that I also got.
After loading This game onto the included sd card to test it out on real hardware I had one final step , I had to charge it becose the battery was probable dead while being shipped and the USB port Snapped right off I did not apply much force and also did put in the correct way I checked

minecraftlog21

Re: USB SnapOff with shiping

Postby rodot » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:50 am

Wow, I'm sorry so see that your Gamebuino got damaged during delivery!
Please contact me throught the online shop (after login in) so I can know to which order it's related, and send you a new one. My apologies for the inconvenience :(
rodot
Site Admin

Postby Drakker » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:06 pm

I might be mingling in stuff that is none of my business, but the package was probably insured by a base amount of money (here its 100$ CAD). You might want to fill whatever reclamation form required by either your country's postal service or maybe through Rodot and France's postal service. It is probable that you or Rodot can recover part or all of the money spent on the order. This way you can either re-order, or Rodot doesn't have to ship you a new Gamebuino out of his own pockets.
Drakker

Postby Skyrunner65 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:26 pm

Couldn't Rodot just make him a new one, and he sends the broken one back?
Then, he could repair and sell it again.
Sorry to bother you.
Skyrunner65

Postby minecraftlog21 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:50 am

rodot wrote:Wow, I'm sorry so see that your Gamebuino got damaged during delivery!
Please contact me throught the online shop (after login in) so I can know to which order it's related, and send you a new one. My apologies for the inconvenience :(

The sugestions are right I probebly could just send the broken gamebuino to you and have it fixed ,Insted of you having to send a new one out ?
If thats faster or cheeper on your side ?
minecraftlog21

Postby rodot » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:43 am

If you could send it back for me to repair it that would be great, but I only wanted to send you a new one to avoid you the hassle.
rodot
Site Admin

Postby minecraftlog21 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:53 pm

rodot wrote:If you could send it back for me to repair it that would be great, but I only wanted to send you a new one to avoid you the hassle.

I have been thinking and shiping is not cheep, so sending it back to you and then back me whold basicly cost around the same as a new unit in USD so if I am not asking too much whold it ok just to send a new bare bones unit (no carrying bag, micro sd card and charging cable).

also it whold take around 4 weeks :C

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2925&p=7635#p7635

1/16/15

So I am currently working out somthing with rodot to fix/repalce the broken unit.
Thanks for being so awsome rodot!
minecraftlog21

Return to Installation & Troubleshooting