[SOLVED]Gamebuino stucked at the saving screen

For problems with Gamebuino itself, NOT your project

[SOLVED]Gamebuino stucked at the saving screen

Postby wonders2002ok » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:53 pm

Hello, my gamebuino totally stucked at the saving screen of CRABATOR.sav, it said 'saving EEPRON to CRABATOR.SAV, overwrite exsiting?' I pressed all the boutons and nothing happened... Pluged the SD card on computer didn't too, I have no idea what is happening. Can someone give me some help here? Thank you very much.

Update 09/02 : I have updated the LOADER.HEX file, and try to delete the CRABATOR game (both the .hex and .sav files), and it seems to work fine now.
Last edited by wonders2002ok on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
wonders2002ok

Re: [BUG]Gamebuino stucked at the saving screen

Postby rodot » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:41 am

Hey,
You should try updating your loade.hex file on your micro SD with the latest version, which should solve this problem as they no longer ask conformation to overwrite existing saves. You can find them in the beta branch of the Gamebuino Library, and in the games compilation I did (I'm on my phone, I'll post the links later).
rodot
Site Admin

Re: [BUG]Gamebuino stucked at the saving screen

Postby wonders2002ok » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:01 am

rodot wrote:Hey,
You should try updating your loade.hex file on your micro SD with the latest version, which should solve this problem as they no longer ask conformation to overwrite existing saves. You can find them in the beta branch of the Gamebuino Library, and in the games compilation I did (I'm on my phone, I'll post the links later).

It works fine now, I did exactly what you said. Thank you very much.
wonders2002ok

Return to Installation & Troubleshooting