[SOLVED] Gamebuino won't charge/ne charge pas [ENG /FR]

For problems with Gamebuino itself, NOT your project

[SOLVED] Gamebuino won't charge/ne charge pas [ENG /FR]

Postby BananaphoneFr » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:47 pm

Hi,

So all is in the title. My Gamebuino won't charge and now I'm out of battery because of my tentative to solve the problem . I have readed some similar topics but nothing help me. I tried different cable on different PC but nothing. I check the U2 and the USB port and no soldering problems. On Crabator in system info option, when I plug in to charge in stay at 3900. And of course, the 2 leds don't blink.

Please help me.
Last edited by BananaphoneFr on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
BananaphoneFr

Re: Gamebuino won't charge/ Gamebuino ne charge pas [ENG /FR

Postby rodot » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:35 pm

Hey,

Does the charging LED light up when the USB cable is plugged in ? As you tried with several cables and several USB port, it sounds like the USB port might be defective, please contact me through the online shop so we can sort something out.
rodot
Site Admin

Re: Gamebuino won't charge/ Gamebuino ne charge pas [ENG /FR

Postby BananaphoneFr » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:37 pm

No, the LED doesn't light and I have tested several cables on several USB ports. I've tested the contact on the Gamebuino too and the USB port seems to be fonctionnal. I've already contacted you on the support section of the Shop and you answered me today at 14h.

EDIT (15/07/2015):

The problem has been solved. I've returned my Gamebuino and Mr. Rodot has Shiped me a new one. He was very reactive.

Thank you !
BananaphoneFr

Return to Installation & Troubleshooting