the leds on the board.

For problems with Gamebuino itself, NOT your project

the leds on the board.

Postby mousam59 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:42 pm

hello, i have receive my gamebuino today, all works good, but on the imgs on the web page, i see that the power led is on, but on my model nothing light at all???? a bug or nothing to worry with??? it's not a bad end because i could transfert with arduino ide all code... and all work from sd card too..
and i want to thank the master creator because this tiny piece of technologie is marvelous... :)
sam from france and excuse me for my bad english!!! :(
mousam59

Re: the leds on the board.

Postby rodot » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:36 pm

It's probably just a defective solder, could you visually check that the solder on the LED and R7 is good?
rodot
Site Admin

Postby mousam59 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:31 am

i have made that you said...
in fact, no leds are on at all, when i plug the usb and transmit code from pc, no led flashing( RX or TX) and for the level of the battery, no light too...
i don't known how to say the rest in english, i continue in french, sorry for no french speaking...
salut, je penserai pour un probleme de masse?? je suppose que les masses sur toutes les leds sont communes et si c'est la que ca coupe, ca expliquerai les leds qui restent muettes. pour completer , j'ai regarder à la loupe et n'ai pas vu de probleme de soudure particulier.
bye.
mousam59

Postby Matrix828 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:36 am

Have you selected the correct serial port in the Arduino IDE?
Tools > Serial Port
Matrix828

Postby rodot » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:39 am

Mmh, you're right if none of the LEDs are working it might be a mass connection problem. Can you check for good connectivity with a ohmmeter? You'll find the schematics here to help you know what should be connected together.
rodot
Site Admin

Postby mousam59 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:51 am

for the moment, i don't have the tester.... i'll make the test as soon as i can take it at my work...
to be continue......
and this is secondary for me at that time, i have to lean programing.... and think for what... that's the more difficult :)
mousam59

Return to Installation & Troubleshooting