[FR] insérer une musique

Understanding the language, error messages, etc.

[FR] insérer une musique

Postby LuDoPhotography » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:34 am

Bonjours a tous !
Je vais m'occuper de mon jeux pour effacer les enemis et tout mais je voulais savoir comment on peut mettre une musique dans un jeux j'ai vue le tuto d'aurélien mais j'ai pas trop compris, en revanche j'ai vue qu'il y a un lecteur de WAV coder, est-ce que il y aurai un moyen de lire du WAV coder dans un jeux ?
LuDoPhotography

Re: [FR] insérer une musique

Postby Jamish » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:06 pm

To the best of my knowledge, nobody has used the WAV player in a game yet, but it shouldn't be too difficult to do that. I do seem to recall it using about half of the CPU cycles, so you won't be able to make an overly complicated game while playing a WAV. Then again, with the upcoming bitmap optimizations, it should be even easier to write a fast game.

Another option would be to try to use rodot's Java tracker for music. Use his tracker to make patterns. Create a pattern set from the pattern, and then create a track using the pattern set. I could dig up an example of mine if you'd like.

Or you could wait for Myndale to release his new tracker, but that may be a while :(

Last but not least (and what I'm most excited for), jonnection is working on entirely overhauling the audio library for one of his games. He plans on releasing the library with a tracker. Check it out here. Unfortunately, he says he's been busy lately and so we don't know how long we will be waiting until we get sweet, sweet, classic chiptunes.
Jamish

Return to Programming Questions