Get a Gamebuino
First, you need a Gamebuino. You can get one in the shop. Once you received your Gamebuino, you can simply power it on and play with the demo game. But if you want to start programming your own game, you need to...
Install the Arduino application
- Download the Arduino application here.
- Install it.
Install the drivers
To install the drivers, refer to the Arduino guide
Install the Gamebuino Library
- Download the library (not online yet).
- Install it. You'll find some help here.
Upload a program
Now, you're all set, all you need is to upload a program to check that everything works fine :
- Start the arduino IDE.
- Open File/Examples/Gamebuino/Test. If you don't find it, check that you correctly installed the Gamebuino library, and restart the Arduino application.
- Select Tools/boards/Gamebuino
- Select the right serial port. If you don't find it, check that you have correctly installed the drivers and that the Gamebuino is plugged in you computer.
- Upload the program
You just uploaded your first Gamebuino game, congratulations !